Friday, June 11, 2021

-Asya-Demet Akça-Körfez Atatürk Anatolian High School-

Hi everyone,dear readers👻,for the first time in my life I'm writing a blog which is a skill that the project adds to me. Let's start with what the project adds to me. There are so many answers to this question that I can give because we have improved ourselves in every way and we continue to do so. First, the foreign language. It hasn't been a year and a lot of words have been added to my word libary. I'm happy to see so much innovation in myself in a short time. Second, I met new friends. I have a French friend. I guess we wouldn't have met if it wasn't for this project. I can use Web2 tools better. Actually, before I joined this project, I had no idea what web2 tools were but now I do almost every job with them. There were just a few of them. And the more we learn about the project, the more fun we have. I had just moved to high school, I had just known my friends and my teacher, and I think doing something with them on the project brought us closer so we met quickly and got along very well. It was a lot of fun planing things together in our group work. So is our individual work. Speaking for myself I don't want it to ever end. Made addictive. I love holidays, especially summer holidays and I dont want to do anything I just want to have fun but now I say that I wish we could continue on summer holidays so I wish we could do it all year. Maybe when you're reading it right now ''no don't exaggereate😜''and you're saying but I think you can understand how much I love the project. I'm pround and very happy to be here to work with you and what we've done. I say it every time I write and everywhere I talk about the project, but I'm really happy. Thank you very much  to everyone who was on the project. I love you all. I'll see you in the next article.💖💖

4 comments:

  1. you're absolutely right, my dear friend Asya. it was fun being a project friend with you 🤍💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice working with such eager, creative proggressive students just like you! I really love you all! I'm happy to hear that you have learned a lot, you have utilized a lot, you have had new friends and you love the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely all thanks to you,teacher 💖💖

      Delete