Friday, June 11, 2021

Şebnem Naz / Demet AKÇA / Körfez Atatürk Anatolian Highschool

 I always love reading books and writing since ı know myself. And this project made this possible. Actually this project made a lot of thing to me. For example; it increased my self-confidence, helped me become a more enterprising person, made it possible to exchange ideas, let others hear my ideas, I was also influenced by the ideas of others, I met others, we talked and we are still talking, the person I am talking to taught me new language. And of course it improved my English very well. I never thought that this project would benefit me so much. And benefits aside, I want to talk about why I want to join in this project. Actually reading a book is like a door to a separate life for me. When I read a book, I feel that book. And really this happens to me every time. I imagine the characters, always feel those events. I feel like it's all real. And writing... Writing is a way to convey my thoughts. I love writing! And working on "writing gothic stories" really expanded my imagination and showed me that I can do better. And also I really had fun while using web2 tools. I learned a lot of things and I will use these web2 tools in the future. Finally, I'm so grateful to all the teachers who give us this chance.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Şebnem, how nice you have improved yourself through this project. I'm really lucky for having such an eager students like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so lucky too have you as our teacher. Thank you for everything.

      Delete