Friday, June 11, 2021

Miray İ./Demet Akça/Körfez Atatürk Anatolian High School

 I really like to read books. That's why I wanted to participate in this project. I love gothic novels, so reading Frankenstein was very enjoyable. I was turning each page with excitement and curiosity. Also, we had knowledge the author of the book. After reading book, we did a lot of events. We had both group and individual work. We did with enjoye each activitiy. If I talk a little about the events, for example we found the words we didn't know in the book and prepared a game, then we wrote our own gothic story. It was the event where we wrote our own story, which my liked and was a little surprised. Reading and writing are different things. But we did it with our teacher's encouragement and motivation. Thus, very beautiful and creative gothic stories emerged. ''Creative Reading'', we have carried out beautiful events that are suitable for the name of our project.We did all of this in our common language, English. Thus, we met new friends from different countries with different cultures and improved our English. It was a pleasure to be in this project. I gained a lot of experience in this project.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miray I'm happy that you liked the project activities and how nice you have had new friends from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete